Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related fields
- The ERP Consultant will be responsible for implementing and providing support of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for our global clients, ensuring the system is meeting business needs. The ERP Consultant will work directly with development team and clients to define requirements, design solutions, configure, train, and implement ERP .
- 3+ year proven experience as a ERP Consultant.
- Any ERP package implementation experience and understanding of business processes
- Strong knowledge in Inventory Management and Production Planning module
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, active listening and customer service
- Ability to travel (domestic) to client sites
- Define requirements and business processes
- Gather customer requirements and conduct gap analysis for customization
- Coordinate with development team on solution design, programming and validation
- Provide user training and support
- Pre-sales support and demonstration
Good command of spoken and written in English
- All Gender
- Age between 25 – 35 years with pleasant and good personality